Refund & Shipping Policy
Your Chessington order will be despatched Monday through to Friday; excluding public holidays.
- We normally process orders twice a week, between Monday and Friday.
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next business day.
- Goods will be delivered Monday through to Saturday; excluding public holidays. Once collected from site it is unlikely that we will be able to locate your post in the postal system until it is delivered, although we will always attempt to assist there are times we may need to pass your enquiry to Royal Mail.
Postage costs are calculated automatically at the checkout stage and varies depending on the weight of the items ordered.
We currently don't offer international postage.
All our standard deliveries are sent via Royal Mail's Second Class mail service. Some larger items may not be deliverable if you are not in (clothing, prints or boxed items) - in this situation it is expected to be taken to your local Royal Mail office for collection. If it is not collected within an agreed time it will be returned to us where we will process a refund.
We will happily provide an exchange or refund providing the following conditions are met:
- The items with the original receipt are returned within 31 days of purchase.
- The item has not been used and is in its original condition as purchased, including all packaging with original tags and labels attached.
How to return purchases made on the Chessington Online Shop
Any online purchases need to be returned to:
CWOA Online Shop Returns
Chessington World of Adventures
You are responsible for the costs of returning items to us, unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your statutory rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please note: all returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Chessington Online Shop.
How to return or refund purchases made at Chessington World of Adventures Resort
We are unable to accept returned items which were not purchased online - for those instances please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided the conditions in our return policy have been met, a refund will be processed using the original form of payment.
Please note that delivery costs will be excluded from the refund amount unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
During busy periods orders can take up to 7 working days to process Returns & Exchanges.
You can exchange your online order by posting it back to us along with a copy of your online receipt to our returns address above indicating the item you wish to exchange.
Exchanges are subject to stock availability. Please list alternative item(s) in case we have sold out of your first choice.
Standard delivery charges apply on re-delivery for online exchanges if sent back to the online returns address, unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your statutory rights (e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please note: all returns or exchanges remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Chessington World of Adventures.
If you need to contact the Online shop, please email email@example.com We aim to respond to enquiries within 72 hours, however at busy periods this may be a little longer.